27th February 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting job in Multinational IT Companies through C-DAC Training for B.Tech(CSE) graduate who is working as a Web Designer? Course duration, total fee and procedure to apply for C-DAC Training?

Hello Sir/Madam,
My name is Anurag Srivastava. I have completed my B.Tech Degree with Computer Science Engineering. Right Now I doing Job as a Web Designer at Lucknow.
But I try to switch other IT Companies But due to recession time it is not possible..
So can you tell me if i join C-DAC Training then is any opportunity to get hired in any IT
MNC'S.....
Give me whole information about CDAC eg: "What is the Duration of CDAC .course."
"What is the Fees of CDAC."
"What is the chances for job after CDAC.."
"How i apply for CDAC Course means Admisstion.."
Please solve my query as soon as possible..
Thanks.....

Related Questions:
  1. Which C-DAC institute is best in terms of Training and Placement among C-DAC, Pune and C-DAC, Bangalore?
  2. Procedure to apply for C-DAC? Date of sale of C-DAC forms?
  3. How many times is C-DAC exam? On what basis is the selection done?
  4. After completing polytechnic can I do C-DAC courses? Best C-DAC institute in Maharashtra and its fee structure?
  5. Am i eligible to do CDAC after doing BCA in first class
  6. Which are the courses of Programming in C-DAC?
  7. How good are C-DAC courses? How are the placements of it?
  8. Which course is suitable to do after BCA? How to apply for the C-DAC course? Date of C-DAC entrance exam, course duration, placements and last date of submission of form?
  9. Which are the institutes offering Wireless C-DAC Training in India? -- [New]
  10. Can I do C-DAC course after one year experience in Mechanical field?
  11. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
  12. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  13. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  14. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  15. C DAC after passing out in 2010 & work experience with a mechanical company?
  16. CDAC course: How to apply? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Centers in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
  18. Detailed Information regarding CDAC? How can I join the Institute for Training & Placement? Information regarding fee structure and procedure for Software Engineering courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?