2nd March 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for 1 year Training related to Medicine in any Medical Hospital of West Bengal if completed MBBS from Bangladesh?

Hello guys, I am a MBBS Doctor graduated from Bangladesh. I want to do training in any Medical Hospital in West Bengal. Can I apply here for training? Is there any training of 1 year duration in Medicine?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for 1 year Training related to Medicine in any Medical Hospital of Bangalore if completed MBBS from Nepal?
  2. Eligibility and other requirements for Bangladeshi student to do MS in Obstetric and Gynaecology in West Bengal?
  3. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  4. Information for admission in diploma in physical medicine? I am an MBBS
  5. Eligibility for West Bengal state PSC after 1 year of housestaffship and MBBS?
  6. List of Government affiliated Medical colleges offering BSc(Nursing) in Kolkata -- [New]
  7. I am from Bangladesh : How to get admitted in Government Medical College in West Bengal by Foreign Quota?
  8. Can i get Medical training in Canada after completion of MBBS from Bangladesh?
  9. Internship/Training for Mechanical 3rd year student in West Bengal?
  10. List of Hospitals which offer Internship in Kolkata to BDS student of Gwalior
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How many seats are there in medical in West Bengal? Can I get MBBS in medical government college? My medical rank is 1371
  13. Procedure to get admission in CMC Vellore, India to study MD (General Medicine)? Which entrance exam should I have to give?
  14. Medical college admission in West Bengal through Direct Admission in Foreigner's quota?
  15. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  16. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government medical college being a Bangladesh?
  17. Procedure to follow to apply for scholarship in private medical colleges in West Bengal?
  18. Can I apply for SSC of West Bengal? I have completed my UG from outside of West Bengal
15th March 2018, 05:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for 1 year Training related to Medicine in any Medical Hospital of West Bengal if completed MBBS from Bangladesh?

Yes, you can get training in West Bengal, but you need to get all the necessary permission from the government first. Just contact the concerned medical hospital first.

After getting the confirmation, you need to complete the documentation to joining the training programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?