20th October 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

List of MNCs in Nagpur, Maharashtra for internship in EEE stream? Career opportunities after internship?

I have completed B.Tech in EEE and currently looking for apprenticeship in MNCs. Please send me list of MNCs in Nagpur, Maharashtra for internship? Career opportunities after internship?

28th January 2018, 11:13 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of MNCs in Nagpur, Maharashtra for internship in EEE stream? Career opportunities after internship?

There is a huge electrical and electronics market in Nagpur, Maharashtra. Some of them are listed as below:

Simi Electronics
Address: 14/15 4th Floor, Rajkamal Complex, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440001

Armo Electronics and Electrical
Address: 31, Vidya Vihar Rd, Gopal Nagar, Pratap Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440022

AG Electronics
Address: 208, 2nd Floor, Bhivapurkar Chambers, Dhantoli,, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440012

Lotus Electronics
Address: Shivaji Nagar, Plot no.13, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010

Ceinsys Tech Limited  
Address: 10/5, IT Park Rd, Parsodi, Subhash Nagar, Pratap Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440022

You have to visit the official website of the company in which you want to make your career. Search the 'Career' section on official website of the company. If there is any vacancy, then you simply have to apply for it. After that you have to follow the selection process which basically includes written test, group discussion and finally interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?