25th September 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for internship in companies right after completion of diploma in CSE recently?

Sir/Mam,

I have complete my diploma in CSE recently. Please give me details of companies which is offered the internship course for us? What should be the steps which I have to follow for the same? Can you please guide me on this soon?

Related Questions:
  1. List down the companies to apply for internship after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  2. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  3. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  4. List of companies providing internship for CSE students?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) candidate in Lucknow? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  7. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Is there any contacts available to get the internship in companies while doing B.E CSE course?
  9. What is the procedure and companies names to apply for internship after completion of MBA HR?
  10. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  11. List of the companies offering Internship programme for M.Tech(CSE) student in Bangalore?
  12. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  13. How to apply for internship in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Which companies provides opportunities for doing internship when we just completed B.Tech CSE 3rd year in Chennai?
  16. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  17. Companies offering unpaid Internship in Autumn to B.Tech(CSE) student in Chennai?
  18. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
26th September 2015, 01:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for internship in companies right after completion of diploma in CSE recently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have complete my diploma in CSE recently. Please give me details of companies which is offered the internship course for us? What should be the steps which I have to follow for the same? Can you please guide me on this soon?
Yes, you can apply for in internship for below given companies.

1. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Paschim Vihar, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

2. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

3. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208

4. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098915 03739

5. Phoenix Contact, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800

6. i3indya Technologies, C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 095606 05666
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?