18th May 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) candidate in Lucknow? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir,
I want to know about the companies and their procedure from where I can do Internship. I am doing B.Tech from CSE branch from Babu Banarsi Das college at Lucknow with overall 80% marks and I want to do Internship here. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies where I can apply for summer internship in Allahabad and Lucknow? Procedure for the same and how to apply for it?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Lucknow for B.Tech(CSE) candidate?
  3. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  4. Companies offering Internship for a candidate who has secured 60% in B.Tech? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 2nd year candidate in Chennai? Procedure to join?
  6. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  7. Companies that offer internship for 3rd year B.E.(ECE) students? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  9. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  10. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  11. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  12. How to get internship offers from IT companies? Procedure to apply for internships?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  14. List of companies which offer Internship to MCA final year student in Karnataka
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  16. List down the companies to apply for internship after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship in HP while doing computer science?
  18. List of companies offering 3 months internship for Civil Engineering?
22nd May 2015, 01:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) candidate in Lucknow? Procedure to apply?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Lucknow

1. Moon Infosystem, Sector G, Jankipuram, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 400 0501

2. Eye Web Solution, 17/131, Indira Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 073887 78899

3. Omninet Technologies (P) Limited, 28 Murli Nagar, Cantt Road, Near Burlington Crossing, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 415 0500

4. Vexil Infotech, #9,Mangalpuri, Ismail Ganj, Faizabad Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 0522 655 1108

5. Softgen Technologies Pvt. Ltd., M- 261, Sector - G, L.D.A. Colony, Kanpur Road, Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 407 5030
22nd May 2015, 01:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) candidate in Lucknow? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to know about the companies and their procedure from where I can do Internship. I am doing B.Tech from CSE branch from Babu Banarsi Das college at Lucknow with overall 80% marks and I want to do Internship here. Please help me.
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech candidate in Lucknow:-

1. Hanfi Electric Company, Ram Tirath Marg, Narhi Bazar, Ram Tirath Marg, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 228 6283

2. Govind Electric Company, 72, Gautam Budh Marg, G.B Marg, Vidyant College, Aminabad
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 268 2905

3. Chadha Electric Company, 69, LKO, Old RTO, Gautam Budda Marg, Aminabad, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 245 3451

4. Swastik Electric Company‎ lucknow, Gurudwara Rd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 097930 11333

5. Sharman Electric Company, 56, Gautam Budh Marg, G.B.Marg, Near Vidyant College, Aminabad, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 094150 20626
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?