22nd March 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year? List of companies which offer Internship in Udaipur?

Hello everyone,
I am Pavan Kumar studying B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering branch.
I want to know about Internship and can I apply to any Internship programme now? If yes then please mention some companies in Udaipur for me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 3 months internship for Civil Engineering?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  3. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  4. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in AP? Detailed information about the working hours during Internship?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  6. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  7. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  8. What is a best option, internship or job? List of companies who offers internship?
  9. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  10. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  11. List of companies providing internship to B.Tech(EEE) students of Deemed university? How to apply for the same? I'm in 2nd year
  12. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  13. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  15. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  16. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  17. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  18. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
1st June 2017, 05:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year? List of companies which offer Internship in Udaipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am Pavan Kumar studying B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering branch.
I want to know about Internship and can I apply to any Internship programme now? If yes then please mention some companies in Udaipur for me.

Yes, you can apply for internships while studying B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 3rd year. You have to apply to the companies for an internship through your college training and placement cell. You can also apply through internship portals. You can contact your placement officer in your college for getting an internship in Udaipur. List of companies which offer internship in Udaipur is given below;

Redcom - Official Website

BSY Biotech Chain Company Ltd - Official Website

Kubja - Official Website

Etacuder - Official Website

Sandvik India - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?