20th May 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?

I'm a 2nd year btech student,i want to do internship in this summer.Am I eligible for it?
If yes,can you please tell us a list of companies(hyd) that offers internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  3. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Information Science) 2nd year student in Mysore and Bangalore?
  5. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  6. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  7. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in AP? Detailed information about the working hours during Internship?
  9. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  10. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  11. Multinational companies which offer Internship to M.Tech(IT) 2nd year candidate? -- [New]
  12. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  13. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  14. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year candidate in Bengaluru?
  15. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Kolkata?
  16. What should I do to get internship in companies?
  17. In which companies can I do internship while doing EIE 2nd year?
  18. What is a best option, internship or job? List of companies who offers internship?
1st September 2012, 03:10 AM
shadab879

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?

Hello,
Yes, you are eligible for the training. There are various companies which training to students who are in 2nd year and 3rd year. First you have to send your resume alongwith a permission letter from the placement cell of your collegd to the HR department of the company. If they select you for the training then they will send you a letter and then you can join the company as a trainee. Some companies charge for the training and few gives the training for free.
Since you have not mentioned your branch, it is tough to tell the names of the companies. There are various companies giving training like Infosys, IBM, DELL, etc. Best of Luck.
25th December 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?

i want to do internship in this summer.Am I eligible while in 2 nd year b.tech
20th January 2013, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

I m in Third year Electrical faculty, i want to do summer internship in Nagpur so please guide me how should i proceed for it also tell me the various companies which allows us do the same....
16th March 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I am doing third year mechanical engineering and want to do internship in kerala so please intimate the list ofcompanies in kerala
23rd March 2013, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my 2nd yr in mechanical stream may i knw the intership detail in chennai with any stipend
5th August 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

can i do internship program in infosys .if so ??? give the details and required things about that
27th October 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir...
I am b.tech secand year (M E) student VBS PU(U P) .please provied to downloded application form in i
dustrial trainig form Lakhnow.
Mb .No.7897468515
6th February 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

sir
i m a student of nitp,2nd year cse...cn u pls provide me a list of comapanies where i can do internship...pls mention d eligibility criteriaa also..
8th May 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I completed my second year in EEE.
Can you list the companies for offering internships in this summer.
13th June 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to do a small project and I just entered btech 2nd year and I am persuing my btech at Dhirubhai Ambani institute (branch name:Information and communication technology) .Please suggest me something if possible.
22nd December 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Maam

I'm in II year(M.E), SJCIT college Bangalore, i wish to persue summer internship in automobiles and things related to it, please guide me regarding the eligibility and internship.
ID: [email protected]
17th May 2015, 08:58 PM

Thumbs down Re: Am I eligible to do internship while in 3rd year Branch Civil Engineering B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?

Respected sir I'm a 3rd year Civil Engineering b.tech student,i want to do internship in this summer.Am I eligible for it?
If yes,can you please tell us a list of companies(Delhi) that offers internship.
26th March 2016, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

I will soon complete my second year in mechanical engineering, was interested for summer internship during the 2 month vacations ! are there any companies that offers that in ncr region
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?