17th April 2019, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Web Development Internship in Pharmacia Labs Private Limited?

Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know that what are the documents required for applying Web Development Internship in Pharmacia Labs Private Limited? I am interested to so an Internship in Pharmacia Labs Private Limited. So, I want to know about the required documents. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

20th April 2019, 01:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Web Development Internship in Pharmacia Labs Private Limited?

I am listing the documents that is required to apply for Web Development Internship in Pharmacia Labs Private Limited:

Duly filled in application form,

Updated and signed resume,

Hard copy of mark sheets of class 10th, 12th and graduation/post graduation,

Photo ID proof issued by govt. of India such as Passport, Pan card, Voter ID etc.,

Passport size photo.
21st April 2019, 11:34 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Web Development Internship in Pharmacia Labs Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know that what are the documents required for applying Web Development Internship in Pharmacia Labs Private Limited? I am interested to so an Internship in Pharmacia Labs Private Limited. So, I want to know about the required documents. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

Candidates can apply for the Web Development internship in the Pharmacia Labs Private Limited with the following documents: Curriculum Vitae, Covering Letter, NOC, Copies of Educational Mark Sheets, Certificates, Recent Photograph and Experience Certificate (if any).
Candidates with skills in PHP, AJAX, JavaScript, LARAVEL and Bootstrap are eligible to apply for the Web Development internship in the Pharmacia Labs Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?