10th November 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Internship related to Java Technology in any reputed Software Company as per my academic records?

sir,
my question is that i have done my B.e with (6.67) cgpa i want to do internship with java technology but i have a major drawback is that my 10th percentage is 43 and 12th percentage is (54) and can i apply to the the any reputatede softftware compnay so please tell me about their compnay..

Date 3-sep-2015..
satish sharma

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  2. How to do summer internship in software company? I am studying B.Tech in Information Technology
  3. How to apply for summer internship in reputed company? When the forms will be out?
  4. List of reputed IT companies providing internship program?
  5. How may I apply for internship program? I'm doing M.Sc in software engineering(5 year integrated course) at PSG college of technology, Coimbatore
  6. How to apply for internship in ECE from reputed MNC?
  7. Is there any company in Gujarat providing IT training in Java/J2EE?
  8. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  9. How can I get a government job after passing BSc final year?
  10. How can I do internship in some standard IT or software company while doing MS Software Engineering?
  11. How to do internship in a good software company?
  12. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply for internship in HCL or any other reputed private company while doing BBA CAM from IP university?
  14. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  15. How to do internship in Software company? I am a B.Tech in JITM
  16. Is there any Java based IT company providing internship program in Pune? List of companies which provide the same?
  17. How to register in a good company for internship of two months? Is there any reputed company in Vishakhapatnum? It's fee structure?
  18. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
15th November 2014, 11:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Internship related to Java Technology in any reputed Software Company as per my academic records?

It will be really tough for you to get internship since you do not have a good academic background. However there are plenty of options if you are excellent at coding as there are many companies which recruit JAVA interns. It is better if you have a valid certificate from Oracle in the field of JAVA as this can be a plus point for you. For internships, you should refer to the below mentioned links as internship opportunity posts are posted in the below mentioned websites regularly along with various contests.

hackerearth.com
http://www.letsintern.com/
http://www.twenty19.com/internships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?