7th February 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I crack entrance exam without coaching classes?

Respected Sir, I am studying in Jawahar navodaya vidyalaya , the schedule is so hectic but I have some extra problems from arihant jee mains book and pradeeps. Is this sufficient? I am not taking any coaching class. So Sir, please tell me some practice books.

8th February 2017, 11:51 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I crack entrance exam without coaching classes?

Yes, you crack the entrance exam without any coaching class all you have to do is never miss your academics classes, you have to attempt all of yours lab and practicals, you need to study daily 6 hours per day, you need to focus and concentrate on your studies, stay away from negativity, do prepare smartly, don't do handwork do smart work, you need to make your own notes.
Above tips are sufficient to crack the entrance exam.
8th February 2017, 02:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I crack entrance exam without coaching classes?

According to me self study is the best study to prepare for entrance exam because self study can be done without any kind of pressure of coaching classes. you just need to know the whole syllabus and you must have best books to prepare yourself and moreover you also know how to tackle with the subjects and other additional topics. First of all free yourself and believe that you can achieve anything with yourself study and with the help of right guidance. You should first of all use the NCERT books and clear every concept of these books of all the definitely you can move to Pradeep, Dinesh books. Most important is to practice previous year question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?