11th November 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack CLAT without coaching class being a 12th student?

hey..
i am 12 MP BOARD... and i am preparing for CLAT as well.... so my question is how can i crack CLAT i am having only 6 monthes time... and i want to score very good marks in 12 also..... please help me.... what can i do to score good marks in exams and to crack clat...????? m not having the coaching of CLAT.. please help me sir..... i'll really appreciate it if u will answer my question.. thank you

13th November 2014, 12:20 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack CLAT without coaching class being a 12th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey..
i am 12 MP BOARD... and i am preparing for CLAT as well.... so my question is how can i crack CLAT i am having only 6 monthes time... and i want to score very good marks in 12 also..... please help me.... what can i do to score good marks in exams and to crack clat...????? m not having the coaching of CLAT.. please help me sir..... i'll really appreciate it if u will answer my question.. thank you
Yes, you can prepare CLAT entrance exam without coaching classes. Since, you have very short time to face the CLAT exam. You need to finish the CLAT exam syllabus within six months and you must have strong knowledge in Good English Comprehension skills, Mathematical Aptitude and Logical thinking. So, it's better to join in CLAT coaching class to crack the CLAT exam with good marks. Here I am providing some best coaching classes for CLAT exam.

CLAT Coaching Institutes:-
  • Pathfinder Education Services Pvt. Ltd. Bhopal , India
  • PRIME Tutor Hyderabad , India
  • Sachdeva New P.T College Delhi/NCR , India
  • Sriram Law Academy Chennai , India
  • T.I.M.E.(Triumphant Institute Of Management Education Pvt. Ltd) Secunderabad , India
  • Crack CLAT Tutorials Jodhpur , India
  • IMS Institute Mumbai , India
  • Management Career Makers (MCM) Mumbai , India
  • Paradigm A & R Bangalore , India

Books for CLAT Entrance Exam:-
  • CLAT 2012 Common Law Admission Test By Expert Compilations
  • L L B Exam Guide J101 By Expert Compilation
  • Self Study Guide for L.L.B. Entrance Exam By DK Kapoor
  • CLAT Exam Guide D208 By Expert Compilation
  • Study Package For CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination By A. P Bhardwaj
  • The Ultimate Guide to the LLB Entrance Examination 2012 By M A Rashid, Nisa Fasil
  • CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination: Study Package By A. P Bhardwaj
13th November 2014, 11:13 AM
Inflammable

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack CLAT without coaching class being a 12th student?

Common Law Admission Test(CLAT) is an entrance exam for admission in Law Universities. CLAT is organized for admission in Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs. The undergraduate programs offers through CLAT is B.A.LLB, B.B.A.LLB, B.Com.L.L.B, B.Sc.L.L.B and B.S.W.L.L.B. While the postgraduate program offer through CLAT is L.L.M.

You can prepare for CLAT without taking any coaching class. But you have to study hard because CLAT is tough entrance exam. You need to prepare with Sample test papers and previous years papers. These papers will help you to understand the pattern of questions asked in CLAT. You can also prepare through the CLAT books. Through books you will get the knowledge of the syllabus and subjects, and can prepare subject wise.
I have attached some previous years solved papers and book's names that will help you to prepare for CLAT.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CLAT B1.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	164054   Click image for larger version

Name:	CLAT B2.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	164055   Click image for larger version

Name:	CLAT B3.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	164056   Click image for larger version

Name:	CLAT B4.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	164057   Click image for larger version

Name:	CLAT B5.jpg
Views:	520
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	164058  

Attached Files
File Type: pdf CLAT Solved Paper 2008.pdf(952.8 KB, 408 views)
File Type: pdf CLAT Solved Paper 2009.pdf(785.3 KB, 287 views)
File Type: pdf CLAT Solved Paper 2010.pdf(1.63 MB, 384 views)
File Type: pdf CLAT Solved Paper 2011.pdf(169.0 KB, 313 views)
File Type: pdf CLAT 2013 Solved Paper.pdf(4.15 MB, 570 views)
13th November 2014, 11:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can prepare for CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) with the help of self study but you have to maintain a tight discipline and must study regularly.

Also, if you have doubt in studies then you have to clear it on your own or take help of someone who has good knowledge of the subject.

6 months is a lot of time for preparation and if you zeal and interest with good preparation, then surely you can crack this exam. You have to make a time table for you studies and devote time to each subjects according to the syllabus.

You can get some study material from a good coaching institute or buy some good books. There are mock tests also available on internet mostly offered by coaching institutes. You can practice them at home for better preparation.
18th July 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i am aclass xii student average in studies and not good at maths ihave six month time to prepare and i cant seek any coaching class
23rd July 2015, 03:25 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am aclass xii student average in studies and not good at maths ihave six month time to prepare and i cant seek any coaching class
You should prepare for CLAT exam either through a coaching institute or individually. This exam is conducted for joining the best law colleges of the country, the national law universities NLUs.

Syllabus for CLAT examination:
Elementary Mathematics
General English
General Knowledge
Current Affairs
Legal Aptitude
Logical Reasoning

Some reputed colleges where you could try for admission:
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
NLSIU, Bangalore
Campus Law Centre, Delhi University
NUJS, Calcutta .....etc
13th September 2015, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

I'm a student of class 11th. I want to know the books to be read for getting good marks in CLAT exam. Please suggest some good books.
24th April 2016, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for logical and legal reasoning questions?
26th February 2017, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I am in class 12 . There is only one month left for the clat exam. I need help to clear it out. I am an average student with a good knowledge of English and comprehension. But i lack behind in maths. I hope to receive the suggestions and guidance as early as possible.
21st March 2018, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th student and want to crack clat I want to get good percentage in my board also Ihave not taken up any coaching classes for clat as here we don't have proper coaching centers for clat please suggest me how to crack clat without coaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?