27th January 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack NTSE? Coaching classes in Jaipur and suitable books for preparation?

Sir,
Please tell me how to crack NTSE Exam positevely,
about books available in the market or best
coaching for the same in Jaipur
regards
maneesh

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack BITSAT? List of coaching classes in Guwahati and reference books for preparation?
  2. List of coaching classes in Delhi and suitable books for preparation of BITSAT?
  3. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  4. How can I prepare to qualify NTSE Stage-I exam? Syllabus and reference books for preparation?
  5. Is it possible to crack AIEEE with 1 year coaching? Which are the good coaching centers for AIEEE near Indiranagar, Domlur, Kormanagala and HAL? Where can i take up these classes? List of good books for AIEEE?
  6. Is it possible to crack GATE exam without coaching classes? Best books for all the subjects of EE with their authors name?
  7. Reference books for the preparation of NTSE?
  8. List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation of GRE?
  9. NATA reference materials and books to prepare without joining coaching classes?
  10. Best Coaching Institutes for RAS preparation in Jaipur? Pattern of RAS Exam? Which books to prepare for Computer Science for RAS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I prepare to qualify in NEET? Is NCERT books helpful for preparation?
  12. Which are the best books for preparation for NDA? Are there any coaching institutes in Jaipur
  13. Online coaching classes and suitable books for preparation of IIT-JAM(Biotechnology)?
  14. How should I prepare for GATE computer science? Best coaching centers in Jaipur?
  15. Is it possible to crack CSIR NET without Coaching? List of books to be referred?
  16. Will I be able to crack IIT-JAM through self preparation? Coaching classes for the preparation of IIT-JAM?
  17. How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Commerce)? Suitable books for preparation?
  18. Which Books should I prepare to crack IES Exam?
29th January 2015, 02:09 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack NTSE? Coaching classes in Jaipur and suitable books for preparation?

Guidelines for the preparation of NTSE examination:

1. Thoroughly go through your syllabus.

2. Have a good knowledge about your own branch paper.

3. Manage your time properly and utilise it to the best of your use.

4. Take active participation in online preparation test.

5. Clear doubts as soon as possible and do not pile it up for future.

6. Solve previous year question papers as much as possible.

7. If need occurs then do join a Coaching Institute.

8. Keep you mind and body relaxed and stay healthy, as only a healthy body carries a healthy mind.

9. Take out proper time for revision.

Follow these simple guidelines and I am sure you will crack NTSE examination with good score.

Books to be referred:

1. Problems in General Physics (English) 4th Edition (Paperback)
by: IE Irodov
Publisher: Arihant

2. Plane Trigonometry Part - 1 (English) 4th Edition (Paperback)
by: SL Loney

3. The Elements of Coordinate Geometry Cartesian Coordinates Part - 1 (English) 4th Edition (Paperback)
by: SL Loney

4. Study Package for NTSE (Class 10) (English) 2nd Edition (Paperback)
by: Mcgrawhill
Publisher: McGraw Hill Education (India) Private Limited

5. MTG Foundation Course - Boards / JEE / PETs / AIPMT / PMTs / NTSE Physics (Class 9) (English) 1st Edition (Paperback)
by: MTG Editorial Board
Publisher: MTG Learning Media Pvt Ltd

6. NTSE National Talent Search Examination: SAT+MAT Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Mental Ability for Class - 10 (English) 1st Edition (Paperback)
by: G K
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

7. The Pearson Guide to NTSE (Class 10) (English) 1st Edition (Paperback)
by:Joshi
Publisher: Pearson India

8. Study Guide for NTSE (National Talent Search Examination) (Class - 10) PB (English) (Paperback)
byisha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication - New Delhi
29th January 2015, 04:16 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack NTSE? Coaching classes in Jaipur and suitable books for preparation?

Candidates, who are appearing for 10th class are only eligible to appear for NTSE exam. And you can easily clear this exam, if you are good at mathematics, science and social subjects. To crack this exam, you should try to refer previous question papers and you should practice various NTSE preparation books.
If you are not good at these subjects, it is better to join in any good coaching center.

NTSE coaching centers in Jaipur:-
1. Sharda Institute
Address:-
2/2, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur

2. Nation's Pride Education Academy
No. 151, Ganesh Nagar Vistaar, Kalwar Road, Jaipur

3. BL Saini Coaching Centre
Tank Phatak, Tank Road, Bapu Nagar, Jaipur

4. Samyak Coaching Centre
No 86/201, First Floor,Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur

Best Books:-
1. Study Guide for NTSE National Talent Search Examination by Disha Experts
2. NTSE And Other Talent Search Exams by Ashish Arora
3. NTSE (Class X) by Practice Guru

Exam Pattern:-
This exam is conducted in two stages.

STAGE-I:-
This stage is divided into two parts
1)Mental ability test
2)Scholastic Aptitude Test, which covers Maths, Science and Social studies and Language comprehensive test

STAGE-II:-
The Stage-II of the test is divided into two parts
1)Mental ability test
2)Scholastic Aptitude Test, which covers Maths, Science and Social studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?