13th September 2022, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I directly sit for DHA Exam after completion of internship in BDS?

Hii. I am doing BDS in India currently pursuing internship in a teaching college. I wanted to know if internship is considered as clinical experience and also if I can directly sit for DHA Exam after completion of internship?

13th September 2022, 07:56 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I directly sit for DHA Exam after completion of internship in BDS?

Can I directly sit for DHA Exam after completion of internship in BDS?

With a primary degree qualification and two years of clinical experience, you are eligible to enrol for the DHA exam.

On passing the exam, you will become one among the medical industry that protects public health and improves the quality of life within the Emirate of Dubai.
15th September 2022, 10:18 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I directly sit for DHA Exam after completion of internship in BDS?

Yes, you can sit for DHA Exam. Without internship you are not eligible to apply for DHA Exam. The DHA wants Internship and two years working experience which is mandatory to apply for the dentistry license. For further more details about this, you can visit the official website of the DHA exam.
15th September 2022, 08:02 PM
Muskan Ahmad

Without any internship you are not eligible to apply for DHA.
The DHA wants internship and two ears working experience, which is mandatory to apply for dentistry lisence. Internship which you complete after the completion of your dentistry degree is mandatory to apply for DHA lisence for the dentistry lisence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?