24th May 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an Internship in any Government college being a BDS 3rd year student? Job opportunities after completion of BDS?

Hello,
I want to know the job option after BDS? How to apply for Internship in any Government college as I am in my 3rd year now of BDS course?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Mumbai?
  2. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  3. List of government colleges in Kerala to do internship after completion of BDS course?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to do internship in government college after completion of BDS final exam?
  6. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  7. Can i do Internship in Army government hospitals after completing BDS?
  8. How to get a job in Doha after BDS internship completion?
  9. What is the rule for one year bds internship from another college?
  10. When will be the government job vacancy for BDS? I am a graduate in BDS
  11. Internship for BDS in Government Hospital in Delhi?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  13. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Internship in any Government college in Kolkata for BDS final year student?
  14. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  15. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in AIIMS being a BDS 3rd year student?
  17. Are there any rules for getting 1 year bds internship from another college?
  18. List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS
25th May 2016, 05:36 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Internship in any Government college being a BDS 3rd year student? Job opportunities after completion of BDS?

You need to have the permission of the concerned authority in the college you want to apply. Follow the steps below :

* Take the duely signed (by the concerned authority) application form from your college.
* Contact the college you want to apply in, and see if they take interns or not.
* If yes, then submit your application to the authority there.
* Generally, they shortlist the candidates on the basis of the academic background in most of the case, so wait till there response comes.

NOTE : Do not apply only in a single college, if you get rejected by the same, you will suffer a great loss of time. So, have some back up options in your mind in advance.

Job Opportunities for a BDS :
BDS being a professional degree has a great number of opportunities with it. Some of them are as follows :

* Become a medical practitioner on your own by opening your own clinic.
* Apply for jobs in government hospitals.
* Become a lecturer in a college and train young minds.

There a many other opportunities as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?