23rd October 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Internship in BSNL, Hyderabad during winter vacations being an ECE final year student?

Hello Everyone,
Can I do my Internship in BSNL at Hyderabad during my winter vocations for 15 days? I am doing final year of B.E. ECE. Kindly tell me immediately.

21st September 2016, 09:57 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Can I do Internship in BSNL, Hyderabad during winter vacations being an ECE final year student?

I am very sorry to let you know that you can't do internship in just 15 days. You need to consider it more seriously as this will become very important in your career in the near future.

You can go for internship in BSNL, but that should be at least for 45 days. You will get the opportunity to learn several things.

Procedure :

> You can apply through your training placement office in your college
> You can apply individually, by approaching them that you want to do internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?