27th August 2021, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job after completing Internship from HCL Technologies?

I have applied for an internship in HCL Technologies. I have applied for full time internship there. If I complete my internship from there then they can offer me job there or not?

27th August 2021, 11:29 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Can I get job after completing Internship from HCL Technologies?

Yes you can get job after completing internship from HCL Technologies and it all depends on how much you learn in the upcoming years and market relevant Technologies.
It is very important that you make best use of your time and learn every skill that is required.
You have to work on your skills and besides what you learn in office you have to devote time and effort for learning new stuff and new technology.
28th August 2021, 02:08 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

You are not entitle for the job at HCL technologies just on the basis of fact that you have completed your internship from HCT technologies.
However, if there is any vacancy in the company, you can apply for the job as per your eligibility.
Definitely you will get benefits of your internship from HCL in the selection process because you are already aware of working environment and working areas in the company.
28th August 2021, 08:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° YES, of course you can get job after completing internship from HCL Technologies.
The first and foremost thing which is required is skill. You have to work on your skills, which are actually required by the company.
You have to devote time and effort for learning new staff and new technology and you have to work on your Excel skills and confidence along with other technical expertise like database and at least one scripting language.
The more experience you have the more skills you will have and definitely you can stand anywhere in any company where you want to do job.
You have to focus on your domain in which you will be trained because your future company interview will depend on your work experience and knowledge gained from HCL.
29th August 2021, 10:43 PM
Msdhoni02

Can I get job after completing Internship from HCL Technologies.

The answer is YES.

You can get a job after completing internship from HCL Technologies. You must have completed your graduation with a minimum of 60% marks from any university.
29th August 2021, 10:45 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate can get a job after completing an Internship at HCL Technologies.

Eligibility:

1. The candidate should have completed graduation in BE/BTech from any university in relevant subjects.

2. The candidate should have English proficiency.

3. The candidate should have good communication skills.
31st August 2021, 07:47 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After completing an Internship from HCL Technologies, you will get a certificate and also it will help you to get a basic idea about the working environment in an MNc company like HCL. You can also get a job depending on their requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?