30th January 2016, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

How should i approach for internship programme in HCL technologies?

I am pursuing final year b.tech degree course. I want join the internship programme of hcl technologies. So please guide me how should i approach for that?

31st January 2016, 01:01 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should i appraoch for internship programme in HCL technologies?

For your kind information i want to tell you that HCL technologies limited is a global IT services company and offers internship to limited candidates and that too from well reputed institutions. So my suggestion to you is that you should keep your academics with good grades.
First of all you have to apply for the recommendation latter from the training and placement cell of your college. After that write an application to the training cell of the HCL. Attach the college recommendation latter along with the application and send it to the company's address. If they call you for the interview then you have to face the interview conducted by the HCL. After clearing the interview you will be issued with an I.D. card with the help of which you will get entry in the company for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?