14th May 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Human Resources Internship in HCL Technologies?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Human Resources in HCL Technologies. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

18th May 2019, 04:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in HCL Technologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Human Resources in HCL Technologies. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of the Human Resources internship in HCL Technologies Limited is 3 months full time (in office). Selected candidates can get around Rs 6,000 / month as a stipend for the Human Resources internship in HCL Technologies Limited. There are around 20 Human Resources internship vacancies available in HCL Technologies Limited. Candidates with relevant interests and skills and from Lucknow are preferred for the Human Resources internship in HCL Technologies Limited.
18th May 2019, 06:32 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Human Resources Internship in HCL Technologies is of 3 months.

The candidates are required to have the knowledge of MS-Office, MS-Excel, English Proficiency (Spoken and written).

The selected candidates will get stipend of Rs.6000 per month.

Check the website https://www.hcltech.com/ for details.
18th May 2019, 09:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Human Resources Internship in HCL Technologies is 3 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 6000/- per month as Human Resources Interns in HCL Technologies.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.

http://www.hcltech.com
18th May 2019, 10:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Human Resources Internship offered in HCL Technologies is of 3 months.
Candidates from Lucknow only can apply for Human Resources Internship in HCL Technologies.
Interns can receive Rs. 6000 per month as stipend for Human Resources Internship in HCL Technologies.
Skills required: MS-Office, MS-Excel, English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?