19th July 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for various institutions, companies or industries Abroad for Training to gain first hand knowledge and technical know how?

Am a student of a state university. I am currently in my year two studying Electrical/Computer Engineering in the next 6months i will be going for my industrial training i want to know how i could get across to various institutions, companies or industrial firm abroad that supports training international students in aquisition of first hand knowledge and technical know how.

12th September 2018, 06:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for various institutions, companies or industries Abroad for Training to gain first hand knowledge and technical know how?

Many students from reputed colleges apply for internships abroad and they even get paid during internship or training. Hence, surely you can go abroad for training or internship, but selection will be on the basis of your academics.

Just make sure you have good academic record, to have greater chances of selection at reputed companies abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?