21st July 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue research at ISRO as an internship candidate being an Assistant Professor of Physics?

Hello sir, I am Ganeshree and I am Assistant Professor of Physics. Can I pursue my research at ISRO as an internship? I am really confuses if it is possible then reply me soon.

28th July 2016, 11:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue research at ISRO as an internship candidate being an Assistant Professor of Physics?

ISRO does not conduct any examination for the post of a researcher, they are basically selected internally on their abilities and experience all through the years. You will have to prove yourself worth it of the post.

There are few ways you might get yourself in the post of a researcher in ISRO;

> You can complete your B.Tech/M.Tech/B.E., etc. courses from IIST and can be good at academics and other fields too, you might get selected in ISRO as an Assistant Engineer or any other relevant post vacant. After gaining experience, you might be given the post of a researcher, if need occurs(provided you should have done some effective work to reflect your intelligence).

> You might also get recruited in ISRO at some junior level posts if you have completed your graduation from reputed Institutes such as IITs, NITs, etc.

> Even you might appear for ICRBs examination in your specialization stream and might get selected in ISRO.

You can apply as a scientist after good experience and more importantly if you attain higher qualification like PhD, it will be better for your career in ISRO or in any other organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?