7th November 2016, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteri to continue research in ISRO as a Assistant professor?

I GANASHREE assistant professor, hereby requesting u to take me as an internship in ISRO to pursue my research. Am I eligible to do that? Ca you please give me the details which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue research at ISRO as an internship candidate being an Assistant Professor of Physics?
  2. Reference is necessary to do Internship from ISRO to pursue my research for a Assistant Professor of Physics?
  3. Will there be more Job Opportunities for the candidates after completion of M.Phil in Mathematics?
  4. Internship in ISRO for person working as Assistant Professor?
  5. What are the jobs available to get after completion of graduation in Political science honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the maximum age allowed for NET exam after completion of Ph.D course?
  7. What to write in a Request Letter to ISRO for an internship?
  8. What is the age limit required to pursue Ph.D through UGC NET?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in ISRO for an Assistant Professor?
  10. Is NET qualification sufficient for Assistant Professor jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the job opportunities in abroad after passing MD Anatomy course from Mumbai India?
  12. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  13. What is the eligibility for assistant professor? Am I eligible for Assistant Professor after completing post graduation 24 years back with 53%?
  14. What are the job prospects after masters in Physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility for Assistant Professor in a university?
  16. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  17. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  18. Eligibility to become an Assistant Professor in governemnt or government aided colleges?
15th November 2016, 08:14 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteri to continue research in ISRO as a Assistant professor?

There is no hard and fast eligibility criteria but yeah, you are eligible for the internship in ISRO.

The entities like the ISRO don't have a dedicated internship or training program. However, they hire the interns if they find it suitable.

For the same purpose they have designed an online portal in which the interested aspirants can apply.

You need to visit the official website of the company and go to the recruitment section.

You need to apply for the training or internship there along with the application, your personal details and a short resume.

If they have any vacancy and if they find you up to the mark to work with them, they themselves will call you.

NOTE : Since there is no surety in the matter if they would call you or not, you should not sit ideal after applying in a single company, but need to apply in the multiple companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?