19th January 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Internship in ISRO for person working as Assistant Professor?

requisition to pursue my research in isro,as an internship
I GANASHREE asst.prof,here by requesting u to take me as an internship in ISRO to pursue my research.([email protected])

thanking u

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job as a scientist in ISRO? I am working as assistant professor
  2. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  3. Can I get a seat in M.Phil after working as assistant professor and having 5 years experience?
  4. How can I apply for an internship program at ISRO online? How can I get complete information regarding the same?
  5. Details of doing internship at ISRO?
  6. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  7. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  8. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  9. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in government aided colleges? I am working as a lecturer under self finance scheme in B.Ed college
  10. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
  11. Is it must to opt for M.Tech course after B.Tech.in order to work as an assistant professor in IHRD engineering college?
  12. How to do internship program at ISRO? I am doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system
  13. How to do internship program in ISRO after doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system?
  14. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  15. What is the procedure to have M.Tech internship in ISRO?
  16. Is there any project internship in ISRO for M..Tech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details about doing internship in ISRO?
  18. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech in Computer Science and Ph.D in Computer Science having completed MCA and M.Sc in Computer Science?
25th January 2014, 09:54 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Internship in ISRO for person working as Assistant Professor?

For getting Internship in ISRO,you need to have a solid link who can at least refer you to some divisional head and process your request.Basically there are good number of ISRO Branches in India.

Among them Ahmedabad which provides the “ Internship programmes “ for the undergraduates.You are going to face Interviews like responding to the various answers when ever they call you for the interview process.

To get internship in ISRO,you need to apply through online mode only.You can there bystart looking for the various centers which offers the Internship programmes for you.As you are been working as an Assistant professor,there are good number of changes to get in the ISRO.Try to end them professional email with your resume.

To be eligible for the internship,the maximum age is allowed up to 35 years.Probably the payscale may be of Rs.15,600-Rs.39,100/-.

If it is in case of SC/ST Candidates the maximum allowed is 40 years.So try to apply for it when the notification releases for it.You can find lot more work in the “ Development and Educational Communication Unit “ when they offer an Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?