3rd December 2021, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Which Companies offer Industrial training to Instrumental Engineers?

Hello Sir, I have completed M.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering from SGGSIE & T Nanded. I want to do Industrial training (may be in Instrumentation design Engineer) in some industry in Mumbai. Please provide me with some details regarding Companies offering Industrial training for Instrumentation Engineering students.

6th December 2021, 08:00 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Companies offer Industrial training to Instrumental Engineers?

Biozed Engineering Private Limited in Mumbai offers Industrial training to Instrumental Engineers.

The duration of this internship is 6 months.

The last date to apply for this internship is 10 December 2021.
9th December 2021, 08:35 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Companies offer Industrial training to Instrumental Engineers?

Which Companies offer Industrial training to Instrumental Engineers?

TCS.
TECH MAHINDRA.
ALSTOM.
INDIAN RAILWAY.
L&T.
SYNTEL.
HAL.
NTPC.

A candidate who has passed the Intermediate or CA IPCC Examination (both groups) is eligible to serve as an industrial trainee in any of the financial, commercial, industrial undertakings as may be specified by the council or such other institution or organization as may be approved by the council from time to time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?