14th February 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Does companies offer theoretical knowledge in training session? Industrial training for Electronics student?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I just want to know some training areas regarding the communication sector for an Electronics and Communication Engineering student. Can you tell me that in training course do we get Theoretical knowledge also? As one of my friend told me that in training areas in-spite of giving practical knowledge some companies prefer to take the theoretical classes also. Is it beneficial for us?? Apart from this can you help me by telling some other industrial training also for the training apart from communication field.
Thank you.
With Regards-
Pragya Khattri

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possible training areas I can apply for while doing Electronics and Communication engineering?
  2. Theoretical classes during training is beneficial? Industrial courses for training apart from communication field?
  3. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  4. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  5. Companies which offer Industrial Training for Diploma engineering student in Kochi
  6. Which companies offer industrial training summer?
  7. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  9. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  10. List companies offering four week Internship to 2nd year CSE students?
  11. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  12. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  13. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  14. Names of companies which are offering Industrial Training for Electrical & Electronics engineering stream?
  15. Are there any companies which offer industrial training for 3rd year computer science student?
  16. In which companies can I apply for industrial training while in 3rd year B.Tech EEE?
  17. Can I go for various institutions, companies or industries Abroad for Training to gain first hand knowledge and technical know how?
  18. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
13th April 2016, 08:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does companies offer theoretical knowledge in training session? Industrial training for Electronics student?

Yes, you are right. You will get theoretical as well as practical classes during industrial training. You will be taught the concepts first and then you will be given practical session on the real world implementation of such concepts. This will help you to learn better and understand easily. Since you are from Electronics and communication background, so you can pursue training in -

- Advanced Telecom
- Mobile communication and application
- PLC
- VLSI
- Embedded Systems
- Signalling Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?