27th May 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering 1 month Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Thiruvananthapuram?

Hi Sir/Madam,
I am Vineela and having completed B.Tech 3rd year in the stream of CSE. I need to do Internship in this holidays of 1 month starting from next month. So, please provide me the companies about Internship in Thiruvananthapuram as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  2. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Companies offering 6 month internship to B.Tech CSE students of 3rd year?
  7. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  9. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year?
  10. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  11. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai?
  12. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  13. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  14. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  15. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  16. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  17. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. List of companies offering internship near Vijayawada for 3rd year ECE students?
30th May 2015, 03:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering 1 month Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Thiruvananthapuram?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam,
I am Vineela and having completed B.Tech 3rd year in the stream of CSE. I need to do Internship in this holidays of 1 month starting from next month. So, please provide me the companies about Internship in Thiruvananthapuram as early as possible.
List of the IT companies for internship for B.Tech in CSE candidates in Vishakapatnam:-

1. Technosoft Solutions, 48-14-35/1, Rama Talkies Road,, Asillmeta Junction
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 092466 70657

2. Precistat IT Solutions Private Limited, Daspalla Hills, Paanduranga Puram Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 0891 253 6988

3. Harmony Infotech, 4a, 2nd Floorvasavi Plaza (Opposite Chitralaya Theatre), Suryabagh
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 0891 663 3003

4. Mapple Software Private Limited, 401, Tirumala Arcade, A Metta Junction, Opposite Meghalaya Hotel, Cbm Compound, Cbm Compound, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 0891 253 2998

5. Cluster Infotech Private Limited, 47-10-17, B-2, Varanasi Majestic, 2nd Lane, Dwarakanagar, Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 0891 664 1987
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?