5th April 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Karnataka? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir,
I am in B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year.
I want to know about the companies in
Karnataka where I can do Summer Internship
and also tell me how to apply for the same.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  5. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in Haryana
  7. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  8. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  9. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  10. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  11. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. List of companies which offer 2 weeks Summer Internship in Kolkata to B.Tech(CSE) student?
  13. List of companies which offer Summer Internship related to Automobiles for B.Tech 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  14. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  16. Procedure to get summer internship in IT companies?
  17. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
29th May 2015, 06:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Karnataka? Procedure to apply?

You have to contact the company's HR department individually or forward your CV with a covering letter. Normally, if you have reference then you can get internship quite easily but if you don't have then the only way you can get is by contacting the company. If there is any intake available you will definitely get opportunity.

You can apply for internship in following companies in Karnataka

1. C&B Electronics Private Limited, #144, 3rd Floor, KHB Colony, 60ft Road, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4110 4050

2. CGI, Cyberpark, 3rd Cross Rd, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080664 22222

3. Avr Electronics Private Limited, Unit No. 2, 15, 7th Cross, 5th Main, Ganganagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2333 2294

4. Genpact, HP Surya Park, Mayflower Rd, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4119 8999

5. Opto Circuits (India) Ltd., No. 83, Wipro Avenue, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2852 1040

6. V-Care Electronics, S No 500,MSR Nagar Road Extension, 5th Cross Rd, MSR Nagar, M S Ramaiah Nagar, Mathikere, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2360 5588

7. Sil Kee Electronics, 69-b, 4th Cross, Electronic City, Hosur Road, Electronic City
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2852 0028
30th May 2015, 02:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Karnataka? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am in B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year.
I want to know about the companies in
Karnataka where I can do Summer Internship
and also tell me how to apply for the same.
Thank you.
List of the companies for summer internship for B.Tech in ECE in Karnataka:-

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Tata Consultancy Services, Building No 6, Tower C, DLF Cyber City, U-25 Road, DLF City Phase III, Sector 24, Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 0124 675 6024

3. Infosys, Plot No. 44, Hosur Road, Electronics City, Phase 1, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2852 0261

4. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

5. SAP Labs India Private Limited, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4139 5139
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?