13th June 2018, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering 3 months Paid Internship to MSc(Biochemistry) student in Mumbai?

Hello, I am studying MSc in Biochemistry. I want to do Paid Internship anywhere in Mumbai of 3 months. So, can I know about the companies in Mumbai which provides such Internship? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  2. List of companies which offer 6 months Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Mumbai?
  3. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student
  4. Companies offering 3 months Paid Internship to MSc(Biochemistry) student in Mumbai?
  5. List of companies offering 1 month internship to BCA student
  6. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies offering 6 months Paid Internship to BSc(Electronics) graduate in Ernakulam? -- [New]
  8. List of companies offering 1 month internship to MCA student
  9. List of companies offering Paid Internship to Mechanical 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  10. Companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student
  11. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) student in Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada?
  13. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  14. Companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student in Bihar?
  15. Which are the companies offering paid internship in Bangalore for HR/IT
  16. Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  17. Companies in bangalore offering paid internship for mca final year
  18. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
19th June 2018, 05:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering 3 months Paid Internship to MSc(Biochemistry) student in Mumbai?

You can contact following companies in Mumbai:

1. Biochem Pharmaceutical Industry, Churchgate, Mumbai, Phone: 022 22015585

2. Cjex Biochem Private Limited, Kalbadevi Road, Mumbai, Phone: 022 22064439

3. BIOCHEM Midc Central Road, Mumbai, Phone: 022 40868200

4. Proton Biochem Private Limited, Floor 123 / A Mayur Co-Operative Housing Society, 4183, Mumbai

5. Biochem Pharmal Industries, L B Shastri Marg, Mumbai, Phone: 022 25784673
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?