23rd January 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?

sir,
I m a btech biotech student.and persuing btech biotech from amity university Madhya Pradesh, gwalior.I want to ask about the internship program in biotechnology of fourth semester students. I m really confuse about my future in biotechnology. which company is best for biotechnology internship in same state?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. List of Companies offering Internship Program for the candidates of 4th semester of MCA course?
  3. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  5. Companies which offers Summer Internship to MBA(Finance) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  6. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 4th year
  7. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  8. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students?
  9. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  10. Companies which offers 15 days Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  11. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break?
  12. IT companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship to B.E. 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  13. Names of the best commerce colleges of MP and UP?
  14. List of companies in which I can do internship in summer after completing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology?
  15. Cutoff list of Sant Gajanan Maharaj at Shegaon District Buldana? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies providing internship(full semester) to a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  17. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
  18. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student?
29th January 2015, 05:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?

Biotechnology is still in its infant stage in India. However, it is expected to be one of the largest fields in future India due to its rapid growth each day. It is difficult to get internship opportunity since you are in the second year and there are almost negligible companies of this field in Madhya Pradesh. However, you can definitely try for training/internship opportunities in other parts of India like:-

-Bioinformatics Institute of India, Noida
-Miranda House, Kamla Nagar, Delhi
-DOEACC Centre, Imphal
-Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Erstwhile CEDTI, Punjab
-Indian Institute of Biotechnology, Bala Nagar, Hyderabad
-Universal School of Biosciences, Vikas Puri, Delhi
-MicroSat Biolab, Navi Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?