17th December 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Companies which offers 15 days Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?

hello
i am student of btech eee-2/4,
i want to take internship in my holidays for 15 days.
do i have any core companies
where i can get internship?????????

Related Questions:
  1. Companies which offers Summer Internship to MBA(Finance) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  2. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of companies in which I can do internship in summer after completing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology?
  5. List of Companies offering Internship Program for the candidates of 4th semester of MCA course?
  6. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student?
  7. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  8. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  9. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  10. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
  11. List of Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed 4th semester of BE in Biotechnology?
  12. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  13. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  14. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  15. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  17. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
26th December 2014, 11:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies which offers 15 days Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?

You can apply for internship in following companies.

1. Ambition Technologies, D C Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 3204 1225

2. Phoenix Contact, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 3026 2800

3. Efficient INDIA, Gulab Bagh, Block D, Mansa Ram Park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2533 2038

4. B.M. Embedded Solutions, Shivaji Enclave, Tagore Garden Extension, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2545 9717
26th April 2017, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies which offers 15 days Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?

Respected, Myself Ratnareddy,student of EEE dept. SRM university,I have got a holiday period of 15 days ,I just want to do my internship in the above mentioned period ,I want to do that in Hyderabad,
please list me some core companies which offer this course in 15 days or 1 week and please say that whether as I am a EEE guy can I do my internship in BSNL Hyderabad. The period should be between June and July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?