16th January 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?

hello
how can I apply for an internship as
I am pursuing b.tech 3rd year student
of metallurgical branch and I want to
do internship at banglore so how can apply......
which are the companies......

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  3. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Which companies are offering internship in Bangalore for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student?
  6. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  7. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  8. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  10. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  14. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  15. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
16th January 2015, 11:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Bangalore.

1. Allied Metallurgical Products Private Limited, Plot 201/3,12th Main, 3rd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4117 1076

2. Fenfe Metallurgicals, 2, Survey No. 20-A, Uttarahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2561 1461

3. Gloheat Instruments & Metallurgical Systems, 41, T P Venugopal Layout, 2nd Cross, R T Nagar, R T Nagar, Bangalore, Phone: 080 2343 1721

4. Esorem Metallurgical Enterprises, 5/7, Chikkalasandra, Subramanya Pura Main Rd, Padmanabhanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2639 0684

5. Karthik Industries, B-105, Industrial Estate, Peenya, 3rd Stage, Peenya
Bangalore, Phone: 080 2836 1211
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?