4th November 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

Sir,
i am an btech engineering student of 2nd year .
I am studying in KIIT University, Bhubaneswar .
My Branch is Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
I want to do internship on summer holidays.
please tell me some company name for internship and
please tell me the procedure of apply internship as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  3. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  4. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  5. Procedure to get summer internship in IT companies?
  6. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  7. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  9. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  10. List of companies which offering summer internship in NCR and How may a 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student apply for this summer internship?
  11. Companies and procedure for internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  12. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  13. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  14. Details of the reputed companies offering summer internship?
  15. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  17. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  18. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
6th November 2014, 12:10 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

You can apply for internship in following companies.

1. Hari Om Electrical Company, 1852, Bhagirath Palace, Delhi
Phone: 011 2386 0034

2. Electronic and Electrical Company, Kevin Power Solutions Ltd., Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 085108 51457

3. Ganpati Electricals Private Limited, U-110, Ist Floor, Surya Arcade, Main Vikas Marg, Shakarpur New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6538 5144

4. Super Electrical Company, Near, No. 98, Street No. 3, Village, 110 018,
Khayala, New Delhi, Delhi Phone: 011 2598 0653
6th November 2014, 05:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for internship right from the second year of engineering. However, since you are in the second year, so getting internship opportunity is difficult. This is because most of the companies prefer students who have undergone some sort of industrial training, moreover, since you are in second year, so you have limited knowledge of your domain. Hence the best option for you at this time is doing industrial training. Since you are from Electronics and Electrical Engineering background, so you have option of doing training in IT field or in your domain. It is better to do some IT certification like JAVA from Oracle, DOTNET from Microsoft or Networking from CISCO or DLINK, and then in the third year, you can go for internship opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?