7th November 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship for MCA holder in Kolkata?

Dear Team,
Please provide me sites or link of
internship providing companies in kolkata .
i have completed my mca.
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  2. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  3. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  4. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore?
  5. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  6. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do internship in Kolkata for MCA? What is the procedure?
  8. Companies offering internship in Kolkata and Bhubaneswar to ASP.NET in c# qualified candidate?
  9. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  10. Companies offering internship for MCA students?
  11. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  12. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  13. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  14. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship?
  15. List of Companies offering Internship Program for the candidates of 4th semester of MCA course?
  16. Companies offering internship to MCA students?
  17. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  18. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
10th January 2015, 12:46 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship for MCA holder in Kolkata?

You can apply for Internship in following companies in Kolkata.

1. Allindia Technologies, 5, Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal,
Phone: 033 2475 4136

2. InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd., 5/2, 6th Floor, Poonam Building, Russel Street
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 4000 1067

3. Elegant Systems Powerweb, HB 245, salt lake city, sector 3, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 4004 3213

4. CMC, 28, CMC House, Camac Street, Camac Street, Park Street area, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2287 4845

5. MindEdge Solutions, Suite #10, 7th Floor, Shantiniketan Building, 8 Camac Street, Shreebhumi, Lake Town, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2282 1062
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?