15th February 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?

This is Shiva studying MCA finalyear with aggregation of 74% up to now.

plz give me the details of companys offering internship for final year MCA students in hyderabad.

What is the criteria for applying internship in any companies and tell to me wts the process fr this ,,

or

can u pls mail it to me

mailid:[email protected]

thxxxx

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  2. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  3. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  4. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  5. Companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  7. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  8. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  9. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  10. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  12. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Companies in India offering internship for final year M.Tech students? Rules and requirements to apply for the companies?
  14. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore?
  15. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  16. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  17. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students? -- [New]
  18. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
2nd June 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?

It is benefit to students to get an internship in an companay
10th August 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?

i am a student of ignou n passed out mca in june 2012 batch & scored above 70% marks in BCA & MCA. plz tell how can i apply in IT company for my job and internship.
contact me on my email id- [email protected]
2nd October 2012, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

haii this is vardhan pursuing mca with an aggregate of 78%.plz give me the details of companys offering internship for final year MCA students in hyderabad.

What is the criteria for applying internship in any companies and tell to me wts the process fr this ,,
plz send the details to my mail id : [email protected]
25th October 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

hai,this is nagamalleswari pursuing mca 5sem in ou with 73%. i want know how to apply resume forl ive project to comanies
6th January 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

hi, This is Deepak Shrivastava perusing MCA with aggregate 75% and i have completed BCA with 70%. so tell me how and which company provides internship program for bright future aspect.
you can mail me

[email protected]

or call me 9981202832
16th August 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Hai dis is chandra sekhar mca 5th sem student & i got 72% so please give me the details of companys offering internship for final year MCA students in hyderabad. And tell me the process how to applay internship project

send details to:[email protected]
7th October 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am final year student of MCA and i got 7e 4.5% please tell me the details of which are the companies offering the intership for mca students in hyderabad
21st October 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a final year student of MCA & i got 7.1 CGPA .please tell me which companies offering the internship for mca student in Orissa.
23rd January 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Pls i want project internship in hyderabad.i got 7.66 cgpa.hence tell me which companies will offer me an internship.mail me at [email protected]
29th July 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

list of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in india?what's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
12th November 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Iam Afreen Hasrat a student of MCA 5 sem. i want to project in hyderabad for my final sem. so please refer me the details of companies in hyderabad from where I can do my final sem training.
13th February 2015, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

this is krishna reddy.....now i was waiting for internship to do the MCA final project.
so please provide the information....
e-mail id: [email protected]
2nd September 2015, 01:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

List of the companies for internship for MCA candidate in Hyderabad:-

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Sachi Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Pavani Avenue, # 6-3-1-1089/1/1, 2nd Floor, Beside Villa Marrie College, Somajiguda, Somajiguda, Hyderbad, Phone: 040 2332 0819

3. Srihitha Software Solutions, B-11 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Ameerpet, Beside Image Hospitals, Ameerpet, Hyderbad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 040 6450 9566

4. Apps Associates, Vikrampuri, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 3021 2601
23rd March 2017, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing MCA in 4th sem & i have to do my Internship in 6th semester so please give me the list of companies in Bangalore & also tell me about the applying procedure for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?