21st April 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering training in Civil engineering at Nagpur?

I am student at MIET Gondia,in civil engg. branch.I have given 6th sem exam and want to do training in a company for some experience & knowledge,can you plz tell me about such companies offering training.?plz help me.
Thanking you!
Sonam Shukla

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Companies providing training for civil engineers in Nagpur?
  3. Which are the companies offering training program in Nagpur?
  4. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
  5. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  6. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  7. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  9. List of companies offering implant training this month for B.E Civil Engineering students?
  10. Companies that offer Industrial Training to students who are in their 3rd semester? Any companies in Nagpur?
  11. List of Companies offering Training for the candidates after completion of 2nd year of Civil Engineering?
  12. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  13. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  14. List of the companies offering training for B.Tech civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th semester) with civil engineering stream from Bhopal. Can I take this training in any semester of 3rd year?
  15. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers?
  16. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial Training?
  17. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  18. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
4th May 2014, 08:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering training in Civil engineering at Nagpur?

It is nice that you are aspiring for training in some companies for gaining experience as well as knowledge. There are various companies which give training to students of the civil engineering field in Nagpur. You can opt for any one of them.

You can do training in :-
- BSNL
- PSUs in Nagpur and nearby regions
- Various educational institutes especially engineering institutes
- Construction companies
- Power and Steel plants
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?