28th January 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Companies providing training for civil engineers in Nagpur?

Sir, i am nilesh dwivedi. I had completed 2nd year and want to do summer training. I want to know the companies in nagpur which provides training. Please help me.

1st March 2014, 12:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies providing training for civil engineers in Nagpur?

It is good to see you aspiring for summer training right after the completion of your second year of engineering. The modern market has changed a lot where the IT recruiters are dominating. Hence the opportunities for the core students is very less. In this scenario, doing extra courses apart from the main course of study is definitely a good weapon to get an edge over the other competitors.

There are various companies where you can pursue training. The companies are as follows :-
- Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs)
- Steel plants
- Power Plants
- BSNL
- Railways
30th March 2014, 04:43 PM
waheed621

Sir, i am Waheed ur Rahman. I had completed 3nd year and want to do summer training. I want to know the companies in nagpur which provides training. Please help me.
26th May 2014, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

sir i m an engineering 2nd year student in civil branch and i want to work in this summer so plz you suggest me some job opportunities for 2nd year civil engineering student in Nagpur .It is very urgent plz reply fast!
14th July 2022, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am Uday Singh from Nagpur city . I had completed my 4th semester of civil engineering in diploma and want to interested in 6 weeks industrial training . Please inform me who is providing industrial training in civil at Nagpur. Please call me /contact / what's up 7709001758
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?