29th August 2015, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Which company I can apply for internship to get it with 60% marks in B.E ECE?

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a student of sixth semester BE in ECE and I have 60% marks in previous semesters I would like to join for internship in a company for my next semester where I will get a good opportunities. Can you please guide me with the complete details?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get internship in telecom domain companies while doing B.Tech ECE 6th semester?
  2. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  3. Companies offering Internship for ECE graduate who is working in a company?
  4. How can I apply for Internship in any core company if completed B.Tech(ECE) and being a Lecturer?
  5. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  6. How to apply for internship in ECE from reputed MNC?
  7. Which company I can try applying for the internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  8. How to go for internship after passing 3rd year ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply for Internship in Samsung, Wipro, HP, Intel and Infosys being a 2nd year student of B.Tech(ECE)?
  10. How can I register to a company for internship in ECE branch? Good company in Vishakhapatnum for internship?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  12. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  13. List of Electrical Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and looking for Job in core Electronics Company?
  14. Telecom companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  15. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  16. List of the projects in which I can apply for six months Internship programme in any IT company being a B.E.(ECE) student?
  17. How can I apply for Internship in Wipro being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in DRDO, Wipro, TCS and Microsoft, India for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
29th August 2015, 08:34 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company I can apply for internship to get it with 60% marks in B.E ECE?

Best company in which you can apply for internship to get it with 60% marks in B.E ECE
  1. Aircel
  2. Vodafone
  3. MicroMax
  4. Samsung
  5. Intel
  6. Dell India
  7. Nokia
  8. Motorola
  9. Honeywell
  10. LG Electronics
  11. Videocon
  12. Reliance
  13. Wipro
  14. Onida
  15. Cisco Networking
  16. Philips Electronics
  17. Broadcom
  18. Qualcomm
  19. Redpine
  20. TCS
29th August 2015, 08:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company I can apply for internship to get it with 60% marks in B.E ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam

I am a student of sixth semester BE in ECE and I have 60% marks in previous semesters I would like to join for internship in a company for my next semester where I will get a good opportunities. Can you please guide me with the complete details?
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in ECE candidate :-

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Sachi Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Pavani Avenue, # 6-3-1-1089/1/1, 2nd Floor, Beside Villa Marrie College, Somajiguda, Somajiguda, Hyderbad, Phone: 040 2332 0819

3. Srihitha Software Solutions, B-11 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Ameerpet, Beside Image Hospitals, Ameerpet, Hyderbad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 040 6450 9566

4. Apps Associates, Vikrampuri, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 3021 2601
29th August 2015, 10:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for internship in following companies

1. Raja Mechanical Engineering Co, 7, Palace Guttahalli Main Road, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560003, Phone: 080 23363109

2. Electro Mechanical Engineers, Gandhi Nagar Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560009

3. Crane Mechanical Engineering Systems, Nagasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560073

4. Javed Mechanical Engineering & Consultant, 139, Vijinapura A Block, Vinayaka Temple Road, Dooravani Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560016, Phone: 098440 29442

5. Department Of Mechanical Engineering, R V College Of Engineering, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004
30th August 2015, 09:17 AM
newmoon06

Yes you can apply for the internship in next semester for this you have to prepare your bio-data in a proper standardise manner.You have to mention all your achievements and the recent courses which you have done till this semester.For applying for the internship you need to go through the office of that company in which you want to do internship and then meet the HR and forward your name for the internship by giving your CV.Then they will short list the candidate according to there requirement.

You can apply in any one of these company-

1-Airport Authority of India.
2-Nelco.
3-BSNL.
4-HFCL infotel.
5-Tata Teleservices.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?