26th November 2016, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to do Articleship after CS Executive if, already doing Articleship in CA?

Hello sir, I am studying CA and CS course simultaneously. I have passed CA IPCC and doing Articleship now, I have just passed CS Executive. Is it compulsory to do Articleship after CS Executive if, already doing Articleship after CA IPCC?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to do Articleship for doing CS course? How much salary will I get during Articleship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the starting package after completing CS executive?
  3. Is it necessary to do Articleship from an MNC to complete CS course?
  4. Is Articleship compulsory for IPCC after B.Com? How can I do it? Can I do ITT and orientation after completing Articleship?
  5. Duration of Company Secretary course including Articleship? Is Articleship compulsory for LLB student? Duties of a Company Secretary?
  6. For how many months will I have to do articleship after CS Professional course? Will I have to do articleship for both CS and CA course?
  7. Where should I go to do Articleship after CS Executive in Delhi NCR and Greater Noida? How long I have to do Articleship for CS course?
  8. Is it possible to appear for IPCC after completing articleship 13 years back?
  9. How to join CA IPCC? Is it compulsory to do 9 months articleship after registring for IPCC
  10. Is it compulsory for CA IPCC student?
  11. Is the Articleship done under the CA course counted in the internship?
  12. Will an IPCC passed student have to do articleship again after completion of CMA Inter if already doing articleship?
  13. Should I study and appear for both the groups of IPCC together?
  14. Is Articleship compulsory in ICWA course like CA?
  15. Where to apply for Articleship after BBM? How long should I do Articleship for better job?
  16. How to choose a best firm for Articleship after CA IPCC? Procedure of doing Articleship? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to apply for IPCC after completion of B.Com course without giving CPT Exam?
  18. Is it necessary to do articleship to study CS course if working in an MNC company as an HR?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?