18th March 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Construction and Irrigation companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student in Mysore?

Sir
Can you tell me the companies names
which are related to Construction and Irrigation.
Actually I want to do Summer Internship
and I am studying in B.Tech Civil Engineering in Mysore
so please tell me about the companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  2. Construction companies in delhi or gurgaon that offer summer internship to civil engineering students?
  3. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Mysore?
  5. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  7. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Information Science) 2nd year student in Mysore and Bangalore?
  8. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  10. Construction companies for internship or summer training
  11. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  12. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  13. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  14. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  15. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. List of companies offering internship program to 3rd year B.E graduate in national institute of engineering(NIE), Mysore?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  18. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
19th March 2015, 11:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Construction and Irrigation companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student in Mysore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
Can you tell me the companies names
which are related to Construction and Irrigation.
Actually I want to do Summer Internship
and I am studying in B.Tech Civil Engineering in Mysore
so please tell me about the companies.
List of companies for Internship for B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Mysore:-

1. Samsung, Maruthi Circle, G.T. Road, N R Mohalla, Rajendra Nagar, Mysuru, Karnataka
Phone: 0821 245 7705

2. REI Electronics, 323/C, Hebbal Industrial Estate, Hebbal, Ilavala Hobli, Karnataka
Phone: 0821 400 1800

3. Mega Electronics Company, No. 58, Old Bank Road, Opposite Hinkal Bus Stop, Hinkal
Gokulam 1st Stage, Gokulam, Mysuru, Karnataka, Phone: 0821 251 3761

4. Shariff's -2, C 1, 3 & 4 Rifah Commercial Complex, New Sayyaji Rao Road, Mysuru, Karnataka, Phone: 0821 426 2517

5. Pramukh Printech Solution, 758, 12th Main, New Kantharaj Urs Road, Kuvampu Nagar
Mysuru, Karnataka, Phone: 0821 234 3721
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?