9th December 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?

respected sir,
I am a student of btech second year.
I have to do training in tata motors Pune.
Please , tell me procedure to apply and whole details
Thank you
Mahesh Pandhare

12th December 2014, 07:47 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training in TATA MOTORS which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also for the future career opportunities. But for that you have to follow a certain procedure.

You need to contact or write to the HR of the concerned branch in order to apply for training opportunities in TATA MOTORS from where you want to pursue training since there is no provision of online application, regarding training and obtain the information concerning it. You can also take the help of any high ranking officials to do the same. After that you need to fill an application form, submit it with NOC letter and a Demand Draft of training fees and submit it before the stipulated date.

The training dates are flexible which usually start at the beginning of each month and are of one month duration. The training fees vary from branch to branch and depends on the course you are pursuing. If your contacts with any of its employees you can easily pursue training with his/her reference.

Official Website - www.tatamotors.com
13th December 2014, 12:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?

Procedure to apply for training in Tata Motors :-

- Contact the HR department of the Pune branch of Tata Motors.
- You can also contact via Phone:1800 209 7979
- Enquire all the details about training.
- Get the training application form.
- Fill it up and submit it before the stipulated date along with the requisite document.
- You will also have to submit training fees through demand draft.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?