7th April 2023, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Details about ICWAI Articleship

Please kindly give me the details about icwai. I completed my foundation and some of my friends are saying that articleship is mandetary, can you please give me details about articleship in icwai and my education qualification is i gave attempt to ipcc(c.a). I will give preference to CA than ICWA.

20th April 2023, 02:12 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about ICWAI Articleship

The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) has been renamed as the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) and is a professional organization that offers courses in Cost and Management Accountancy. ICMAI Articleship refers to the mandatory practical training that a student must complete as a part of their course. During the Articleship, students are expected to gain practical experience in the field of Cost and Management Accounting.

Here are some details about ICMAI Articleship:

Duration: The ICMAI Articleship is typically for a period of three years. However, the duration may vary depending on the rules and regulations of the Institute.

Eligibility: To be eligible for ICMAI Articleship, a student must have cleared the intermediate level of the ICMAI course.

Objectives: The primary objective of ICMAI Articleship is to provide students with practical exposure to the field of Cost and Management Accounting. During the Articleship, students are expected to work on real-life projects and gain hands-on experience.

Stipend: ICMAI does not mandate any stipend for Articleship. However, some organizations may provide a stipend to their trainees.

Assessment: Students are required to submit regular reports on their work and activities during the Articleship. They are also evaluated by their mentors and trainers.

Completion certificate: Upon successful completion of the ICMAI Articleship, students receive a completion certificate which is an essential document to be submitted to the Institute to become a full-fledged Cost and Management Accountant.
22nd April 2023, 01:27 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Details about ICWAI Articleship

Article-ship training for cost and management accountants are of 6 to 9 months under a practicing CMA after the completion of CMA-Intermediate.

And after completing final an industrial oriented training for not less than 24 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?