29th June 2012, 05:18 PM
reddy swapna

Complete details about ICWAI? I am studying B.Com and planning to join ICWAI

hi frnds,
i am swapna reddy i am studying b.com affter my planing to join icwai.i need full details and any 3 campuses in-studies in icwai plz send the details urgent [email protected].

9th October 2012, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete details about ICWAI? I am studying B.Com and planning to join ICWAI

i want to study icwai , i have 37 years old, please tell me the details about the study of icwai
4th January 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete details about ICWAI? I am studying B.Com and planning to join ICWAI

please tell me the details about the study of icwai

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/complete-details-about-icwai-i-am-studying-b-com-planning-join-icwai-850200.html#ixzz2H0zbPx23
5th April 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

hi m sapna
m studing in sy b com..i have some questins that exactly when m going to get admission in icwa..i mean after gratuatin or write now..which is going to easy for me...????
21st April 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw where i exactly go for admission in icwai n wt are the procdure for admission?
1st May 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to know the minimum qualification for ICWAI.
7th May 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY % REQUIRE IN B.COM TO JOIN ICWAI INTERMEDIATE COURSE?
8th May 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I am studying Bcom , after completion degree, I want to join in ICAI so I have to know about eligibility,procedure,scope and so on
18th November 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

HI FRND,
I am shesh narayan nishad & i am studing b.com & doing job as a jr accountant after than i am planing to join icwai, i need full detail's of icwai, so plz. sent to kowledge of about icwai, i am wait for your ans.
thank's u
my [email protected]
27th December 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed b.com long back telugu medium
i want to study icwai , i have 37 years old, please tell me the details about the study of icwai
how to approach which institution.

regards
lakshmi
2nd May 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I am studing 3rd year b.com(hons).I would like to join icwai.i want course structure,fee details and duration time for the course>.
13th May 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Hii.. I am in SY.Bcom.. as i want to join ICWA corrspondence in Navi Mumbai ... so i want the complete information of ICWA..??
21st May 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

hi my self Dipak
i know to how many time duration of icwa course after the b.com & aloso know about the icwa fees.
30th October 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

hi , sir am biswajit from bcom final year,and want to continue icwai next year so how many years it take and say about all the sub.in inter
5th August 2017, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a bcom first student and I have completed my CAT course and l am now doing my internship of 3 months . I have joined CAT course in my plus two time , I want to know that am I be able to join the intermediate when I have completed my internship of CAT course . If I am able to do so what is the criteria/procedures involved in it . Please send me some useful information to settle my queries. My mail id is - [email protected].
I am eagerly waiting for your reply.i hope you read this mail.
7th August 2019, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I am studying Bcom , after completion degree, I want to join in ICAI so I have to know about eligibility,procedure,scope and so on Reply With Quote [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?