16th March 2023, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Details about Industrial training for Bpharmacy

Hello i have completed my 3rd year in Bpharmacy and looking for industrial training....Please give me details about industrial training company...my email I'd is
[email protected]

18th March 2023, 11:02 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Industrial training for Bpharmacy

Please find below the list of Industrial training for Bpharmacy.

1) Nanjil Anand Foundation

2) QuicSolv Technologies Private Limited

3) HealthATM India Private Limited
23rd March 2023, 12:56 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Details about Industrial training for Bpharmacy

Industrial training or internship is an important part of the B.Pharmacy curriculum. It provides students with hands-on experience in various aspects of the pharmaceutical industry, including production, quality control, quality assurance, research and development, regulatory affairs, and marketing.

During the industrial training, students are exposed to real-world industry practices, and they get to work on various projects, which helps them develop practical skills and knowledge. The duration of the industrial training may vary from 1-6 months, depending on the institute's curriculum requirements.

Here are some key benefits of industrial training for B.Pharmacy students:

Exposure to real-world industry practices
Opportunity to work on various projects
Develop practical skills and knowledge
Networking opportunities
Enhance employability
Some of the top pharmaceutical companies in India that offer industrial training opportunities for B.Pharmacy students include:

Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd
Cipla Ltd
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Lupin Ltd
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Biocon Ltd

It is recommended that students do thorough research on the industrial training opportunities offered by different pharmaceutical companies before applying. This will help them choose the right company and training program that aligns with their interests and career goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?