29th April 2014, 10:43 AM
Swati Singh NIET

Complete details about Industrial Training in IT sector?

I am student of B Tech (IT) 3rd Year, want to appear in Industrial Training . Can you please do let me know the complete details of it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Industrial training in Railway? Details of the training?
  2. Companies who provide industrial training along with job to ECE graduates?
  3. What are the opportunities for industrial training?
  4. Procedure to take admission in ICWAI course after passing commerce post graduate? What is the age limit and minimum percentage required in M.Com to get admission in ICWAI
  5. Which company provides industrial training with stipend in Kolkata?
  6. In which field can I join in Telecom Sector or Power Sector after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with 4 months industrial experience?
  7. Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course?
  8. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  9. How can I apply for industrial training in HVAC sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech with Mechanical engineering
  10. Important notes of Business Economics of SY B.Com?
  11. How may I apply for Industrial training in HAL of 6-8 weeks period? What's the fee structure for the same?
  12. Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?
  13. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students?
  14. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Theoretical classes during training is beneficial? Industrial courses for training apart from communication field?
  16. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  17. Best IT Training Company in Chandigarh?
  18. Complete details about the institutes and the criteria to do job training?
12th May 2014, 11:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete details about Industrial Training in IT sector?

Industrial Training is an important part of the modern day engineering courses like B.Tech and B.E. This is because companies are looking for candidates who have a prior professional experience so that they know the industry standards well and can adjust when recruited to the new environment easily. Apart from this, companies also want candidates who have knowledge apart from the main stream studies especially knowledge which is required in the tackling of real world problems in the industry.

Since you are B.Tech (IT), 3rd year, so you can pursue industrial training in various courses like Android, JAVA, C#, Dotnet, Php, Database Management System, Data Structure from the companies in the IT sector. Companies like Hp, HCL, Globsyn, etc. give industrial training to the IT engineering students.
12th May 2014, 12:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete details about Industrial Training in IT sector?

Industrial Training is an important part of the modern day engineering courses like B.Tech and B.E. This is because companies are looking for candidates who have a prior professional experience so that they know the industry standards well and can adjust when recruited to the new environment easily. Apart from this, companies also want candidates who have knowledge apart from the main stream studies especially knowledge which is required in the tackling of real world problems in the industry.

Since you are B.Tech (IT), 3rd year, so you can pursue industrial training in various courses like Android, JAVA, C#, Dotnet, Php, Database Management System, Data Structure from the companies in the IT sector. Companies like Hp, HCL, Globsyn, etc. give industrial training to the IT engineering students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?