12th May 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Industrial Training in Hyderabad for Pharmacy students? Duration of training and fee for the same?

hello,
i want to know about companies offering indusrial training in hyderabad for pharmacy students, as i have to produce industrial training certificate in the college & let me know about the duration of training & fee reguirements.
thank you.

13th May 2015, 01:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Industrial Training in Hyderabad for Pharmacy students? Duration of training and fee for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,
i want to know about companies offering indusrial training in hyderabad for pharmacy students, as i have to produce industrial training certificate in the college & let me know about the duration of training & fee reguirements.
thank you.
List of companies offering Industrial Training in Hyderabad:-

1. PotentialLabs, Mehdipatnam Road, Santosh Nagar, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 090300 33049

2. NSIC Limited, 203, Sri Datta Sai Complex, Second Floor, RTC X Road,, Opp Sapthagiri Theater, Golconda X Roads, Sweta Enclave, Jawahar Nagar, Kavadiguda, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2762 2515

3. Peridot Technologies, 310, Central Court apartments, opp ETV ,, Raj Bhavan Road , Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 4017 1515

4. Excel Radio Frequency Technologies (P) Ltd, # 5-5-35/153A, Plot No: 91, Prasanthi Nagar, Kukatpally I E, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2372 0851

5. Tata Indicom, Shop No. 3-5-907/3 To 9 Main Road,Himayath nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6060 7070
2nd January 2017, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering Industrial Training in Hyderabad for Pharmacy students? Duration of training and fee for the same?

Hello Sir/ Madam, I am Nikitha doing my B.Pharmacy 2nd year in Hyderabad. I want do internship from 3rd year. Can you please suggest me some of the companies which can offer interships for 3rd year students.
25th May 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello mam I Jyotsna Yogi of B.Pharmacy 3rd year from Bilaspur Chhattisgarh. I want to do industrial training so please kindly tell me all details.
Id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?