23rd July 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Details about internship stipend for BDS student in Rajasthan?

Internship stipend for bds student in rajasthan can someone do tell me that information in details.?

Related Questions:
  1. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
  2. More details about internship stipend at NIMHANS? -- [New]
  3. Companies offering stipend and non stipend internship for 6th semester electronics and communication branch B.E student? Which are the posts in which I can apply for internship?
  4. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. Government jobs available for BDS students? Am I eligible for it?
  6. List of companies in Coimbatore which provides internship with stipend?
  7. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  8. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
  9. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  10. Is Stipend paid for internship in NTPC?
  11. Place in Rajasthan for internship in BSNL?
  12. How to apply for further studies in USA and Canada being a student of BDS course and doing Internship?
  13. List of companies offering Internship programme in Electronics/Communication with Stipend for M.Tech student?
  14. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can a group of 20 members approach any company for internship with stipend?
  16. How to get a job as a Dentist after completing BDS internship
  17. What should I do to get the internship certificate during BDS course?
  18. How to do MCA internship with stipend?
28th March 2023, 08:41 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Details about internship stipend for BDS student in Rajasthan?

The internship stipend for BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) students in Rajasthan may vary depending on the institution or hospital where the internship is being conducted. Generally, government medical colleges and hospitals offer a stipend to their interns, while private institutions may or may not provide a stipend.

As per the guidelines of the Dental Council of India (DCI), all BDS students are required to undergo a one-year compulsory rotatory internship, which includes clinical training in various specialties like oral surgery, prosthodontics, periodontology, pedodontics, orthodontics, etc.

In Rajasthan, government dental colleges like Government Dental College and Hospital, Jaipur; Rajasthan Dental College and Hospital, Jaipur; and Mahatma Gandhi Dental College and Hospital, Jaipur have been known to provide a stipend to their interns. The amount of the stipend may vary depending on the college and other factors.

It would be best to check with the specific institution or hospital where you plan to do your internship to inquire about the stipend offered, as well as any other requirements or policies related to the internship program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?