23rd July 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and course fee for Internship and Project at CMC?

Sir I want to do internship and live project in CMC.I have 2 months time i.e december and january. Pls tell me the procedure and course fee regarding this.

28th March 2023, 08:40 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Procedure and course fee for Internship and Project at CMC?

CMC (Computer Maintenance Corporation) is a leading IT solutions company in India that offers a range of internship and project opportunities for students. To apply for an internship or live project at CMC, you can follow these steps:

Visit the CMC website: Go to the official website of CMC (www.cmcltd.com) and navigate to the "Careers" section.

Find the internships/projects section: Look for the section related to internships and live projects and check if there are any available opportunities that match your interests and qualifications.

Apply online: If you find an opportunity that you are interested in, click on the apply button to submit your application online. Make sure to fill in all the required details and attach your resume and other supporting documents.

Wait for confirmation: After submitting your application, wait for confirmation from CMC regarding the status of your application. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted by the company for further rounds of interviews and selection processes.

Regarding the course fee, CMC may or may not charge a fee for its internship and live project programs. It would be best to check with the company directly to inquire about the specific fee structure for the program you are interested in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?