4th November 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Details of companies offering Internship to Petroleum students

Hello Everyone,
What should I do to get internship in a company? What are the companies providing internship for Petroleum Engineering student? Please give me details about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to Petroleum students in Delhi?
  2. Which companies are offering winter internship in Petroleum field?
  3. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  4. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  5. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students
  6. What are the names of the companies offering summer internships for chemical engineering students?
  7. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  8. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  9. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  10. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  11. Companies which are offering internship for Mechanical Engineering students?
  12. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  13. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech ECE students in Hyderabad?
  15. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year computer science students?
  16. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  17. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  18. What are the prospects for CSE students to do internship? Which are the good companies offering internship in Hyderabad
12th November 2015, 09:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of companies offering Internship to Petroleum students

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
What should I do to get internship in a company? What are the companies providing internship for Petroleum Engineering student? Please give me details about it.
Details of companies offering Internship to Petroleum students

1. Sagar Petroleums Limited, Plot No-s-3, & 4, Apiic Complex, Auto Nagar, Auto Nagar
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2412 0466

2. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd, 111 Chandralok Complex, 1st Floor, Sarojini Devi Road, Secunderabad, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Ramgopalpet, Telangana
Phone: 040 6690 8064

3. Gowra Petrochem Private Limited, C-14, A-co-operative Industrial Estate, Balanagar, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2387 0303

4. Sree Petroleum's, # 15-9-372/6, Sri Sai Complex, Mehaboob Gunj, Feelkhana
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2461 5623
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?