2nd February 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Details of core companies offering Internship to ECE students in Coimbatore?

Sir,
I am Surya Kartiketan doing B.Tech(ECE) final year and I would like to undergo Internship as my final year project in any ECE core company in Coimbatore. Please help me with the necessary details.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  2. Which are the companies offering internship for ECE students to do final year project in Coimbatore
  3. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  4. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  5. Companies offering internship to EC students for final year projects in Coimbatore?
  6. Details about core companies offering internships for M.Tech 2nd year ECE students
  7. Which are the top core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students
  8. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  9. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech ECE students in Hyderabad?
  10. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
  12. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  13. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  14. Companies providing internship to final year ECE students in Coimbatore?
  15. What are the opportunities of doing internship by 2nd year ECE students?
  16. List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project
  17. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?
  18. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
4th February 2016, 08:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of core companies offering Internship to ECE students in Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Surya Kartiketan doing B.Tech(ECE) final year and I would like to undergo Internship as my final year project in any ECE core company in Coimbatore. Please help me with the necessary details.
You are doing B.Tech in ECE so you can apply for Internship project in Coimbatore. You can apply for Internship in below given companies.

1. Cognizant Technology Solutions, C3,Chill Special Economic Zone Keeranatham Village, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 0422 425 1000

2. RKINFO, 29,Chinna samy Road,Near Ayyappan Temple, Sidhapudur, Thirumalai Samy St, New Siddhapudur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 095782 04782

3. Best Engineering Company, 146/65, Elango Nagar, K R Puram, Elango Nagar
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 0422 256 1901

4. Designosoft, 301, 5 th street extension, Gandhipuram, Gandhipuram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 098430 59955

5. Roots Company, Rakkipalayam, Near Rakipalayam bus stop, N.S.N. Palayam, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 0422 557 7871
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?