15th March 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Do core companies offer paid Internship for a month to ECE 3rd year student?

Respected Sir,
Kindly tell me how to get internship in core companies after B.Tech 3rd year of ECE stream for 1 month to learn more and increase my knowledge through practical sessions. Is there any paid internship?

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. Companies which offer Internship related to Embedded System for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  5. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. List of companies offering paid Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Mumbai?
  7. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  8. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  9. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  11. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  12. Telecom companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  13. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  14. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  16. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  18. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
7th August 2017, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do core companies offer paid Internship for a month to ECE 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Kindly tell me how to get internship in core companies after B.Tech 3rd year of ECE stream for 1 month to learn more and increase my knowledge through practical sessions. Is there any paid internship?

No, it is very difficult to get any paid internship for one month to the ECE 3rd year student. Internships are useful for the students to get practical experience. For a period of one month of internship, no company is ready to give any stipend. It is only helpful for the students to learn lots of things during the internship. Being a 3rd year student, it is not possible to get any paid internship in the core companies. Mostly, internships are offered to students on the basis of academic performance and interview. Students can apply for internships through their college training and placement cell.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?