5th August 2011, 10:25 PM
vivek@nit

How to apply for internship in core companies while in 3rd year of ECE?

I am 2nd year b.tech student of electronics & communication.How to apply for internships in core companies

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  2. How to apply for internship in core companies while in 3rd year of ECE?
  3. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  5. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  6. How to go for internship after passing 3rd year ECE?
  7. List of Core Companies to do Internship being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  8. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  9. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  11. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  12. Core companies offering Internship to Instrumentation and Control Engineering 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Companies which offer Internship related to Embedded System for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. What should we do for getting internship in core companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  15. Telecom companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  16. List of core companies offering Internship to B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year student in Ajmer and Jaipur? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  17. List of core companies offering Internship to EEE 3rd year student in Vellore?
  18. How to do internship in companies for B.Tech in ECE?
15th October 2011, 07:57 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for internship in core companies while in 3rd year of ECE?

if you want to do training then you must contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of that company.

Send one letter from your college to the HR department of that company. They will mail you regarding that information.

one more important thing is that in which companies you will have contacts then you will easily get internship there.
9th November 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for internship in core companies while in 3rd year of ECE?

i finised my M.sc(electronics& communication) last 2010. inwhich company can I get job?
10th February 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

am studying 3rd year ece, i want to increase my knowledge&i get good job in good company how am improve myself?
28th April 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i am studying ece 3rd year in the department of ece.............i want 2 do intrenship in core companies
10th June 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

am studying 3rd year ece, i want to increase my knowledge&i get good job in good company how am improve myself?
22nd November 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

i am in ece 3rd year and i want to interested in internship.plz give me some guidnes at my emailid [email protected].
30th April 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i am currently doing my third year in ECE. How to get internships in the top core companies?
3rd August 2014, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

i am in ece 3rd year and i want to interested in internship.plz give me some guidnes at my emailid [email protected]
22nd June 2015, 02:33 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

->Firstly you have to apply for internship to your desired companies and then if you are selected then they will call you for interview and then if you are selected they will pay you in terms of stipend and you have to work for their company.

->And you have to also take a letter from your respect institute of internship which you have to give it to the respected companies where you got an internship.

Listed below i am providing the list of core companies of EC branch offering the summer internship.

->Micro Electronics India.
->Parkaire Engineering Co. Pvt. Ltd
->Energo Engineering Projects Limited
->i3indya Technologies
->NTPC.
->BHEL.
->BSNL.
->Apex TG India Pvt. Ltd
->lphine Electronics Asia
->Robert Bosch
->Cosmic Circuits
->intel.

I hope you got it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?